Forgotten Honor together with Tripwire Interactive and The Wild Bunch are happy to announce the opening of the sign-ups for our massive knockout tournament “Scorched Earth”. This is the first competitive tournament for Tripwire Interactive’s new release – Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad. To celebrate, Tripwire Interactive is putting up $8,000 for the winning team and $4,000 for the second place team!
“Scorched Earth” is a knockout tournament for Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, played in the Countdown gametype. The tournament will run through rounds of matches, held between clans in a US division and a European division, with the winners of each division playing a Grand Final (USA vs EU) on servers on both sides of the Atlantic. All tournament servers will be provided exclusively by Gaming Deluxe for Europe and NFO Servers for the US.
For the full details and to sign your clan up, head for the Scorched Earth sign-up page at: http://www.forgottenhonor.com/scorchedearth/clan-presignups.html
Tuesday’s reviews found:
- Technoid have a 4/5 for us (in Dutch)
- Zone of Games has a 7/10 (in Russian)
- OXCGN give us a 9/10
- Hooked Gamers with a 9/10
- 2 separate reviews from Gamers’ Haven – 8/10 from Cedric and 9.5/10 on their main review
- Player Affinity have an 8.9/10 for us
- Wargamer (no score)
- IRB Gamer with 3.9/5
- The Game Fanatics – 3.5/5
- This one isn’t a review – but it makes a fun read on Pondering the Pixels
And here is Monday’s batch (ok, a number of them from the weekend, I know):
- From LANRaiders in the UK – a 9.5/10
- And from Atomic in Australia – 72%
- Gamepron seems to like it – but no score.
- In Turkish, 8.5/10 from TRGamer
- And from the French – 4.0/5 from Gameblog.FR
- “World War II has never been this interesting” – 80 from Destructoid
- And slightly less love in French – 6/10 from Gamekult
- Games-Panorama with a German-language video review (scoring 8.0)
- Mash Those Buttons with a really well-written piece – and 4.8/5 to boot!
- Nerd Age with a 4/5
- Gamelitist with a 4/5
- PC MMGN with 9/10 (and a great opening quote!)
- Geekmandem with an 8/10
- VGRevolution with a 7.4/10
- Brash Games giving us a 7
- Lazy Ass Gamer (no score)
- Meristation (in Spanish) and a 9/10
- Igrorama (Serbian, so Google translate is my friend) (no score)
- Dealspwn dinging us for some bugs, with a 6/10
On top of the reviews, a couple of other fun pieces:
And another day of incoming reviews… please keep telling us where you find them!
- One from the depths of Glasgow: Highland Gamer – no score given
- Cheat Code Central up with theirs – 3.4/5
- From a smaller website: Boothammer – 9/10
- Examiner.com give us a 4/5
- Handheld Heroes picking up on a non-handheld game – thanks :) No score.
Please let us know of any others.