- Reduced Elite Riflemen and Assault roles on all maps.
- Fixed various spawn camping issues on all maps.
- Apartments – Added additional allied spawn after capturing the first set of objectives
- Barracks – Fixed an exploit that allowed you to get into a wall
- Fallen Fighters – Added missing spawn on squad leader spawns to sewers and trenches
- Grain Elevator – Added a spawn for the Allies that is on the 4th floor. This for when the allies are defending the Foothold
- Spartanovka – Fixed a issues with spawn protection incorrectly showing up when one of the objectives was captured in the 16 player version.
- Also fixed an Allied spawn not working correctly on the 16 player version.
- Reduced the fps hitch during first spawn
- Improved the frame rate smoothing video setting to give more stable FPS
- Fixed memory spike when changing teams in the role selection menu
- Improved physics performance (removing another cause of hitching)
- Fixed a crash when device was lost
- Fixed a wall exploit while leaning
- Satchel objectives can now be ‘captured’ by destroying the target
- Fixed getting kicked for idling if the server has set MaxIdleTime when reinforcements have run out, or when dead in countdown mode.
- Fixed momentary green scope texture when taking over a bot with a sniper scope.
- Fixed a bug where tank crew members would be invisible the first time they unhatch from the driver seat
- Tank geometry should no longer disappear after being killed as a tank crewman
- Several problems with the hero rank have been addressed (Enemy loadout weapons not showing up, losing hero status after death, UI refinements,
- Launching the game the first time will add a setting, HUDTipsLevel, to ROGame.ini. Changing this will reduce the amount of text tips that appear on the HUD (0 – All Tips, 1 – Moderate Tips, 2 – Few Tips).