Just keeping track of some of the reviews… tell us if you spot more!
- Lets get the hate out of the way first: 4.5/10 from Gamers’ Underground. Well, not everyone is going to love us!
- Now some love from Steam Contests – 10/10!
- And the first of the “majors” to weigh in: Gamespy with a 4.5/5. And pretty fair review, we think.
- The latest is from Italy: a 95% from Gaming Source.
- The writer looks suspiciously familiar: GND-Tech giving us 4.4/5.
- And now Gamers’ Guide to Life gets theirs in. 9/10 – we like :)
Please let us know of any others.
Tripwire Interactive are delighted to say that, after all the hard work from the team and the years of support from the fans… Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad is finally released! It has been a long time in the making – and we will be supporting it for a long time to come. We hope you enjoy as much as we do.
Just to celebrate, here is a new gameplay trailer for you (with thanks to Voodoo Extreme’s “Ohmwrecker” for providing a load of footage for us):