Tuesday’s reviews found:
- Technoid have a 4/5 for us (in Dutch)
- Zone of Games has a 7/10 (in Russian)
- OXCGN give us a 9/10
- Hooked Gamers with a 9/10
- 2 separate reviews from Gamers’ Haven – 8/10 from Cedric and 9.5/10 on their main review
- Player Affinity have an 8.9/10 for us
- Wargamer (no score)
- IRB Gamer with 3.9/5
- The Game Fanatics – 3.5/5
- This one isn’t a review – but it makes a fun read on Pondering the Pixels
And here is Monday’s batch (ok, a number of them from the weekend, I know):
- From LANRaiders in the UK – a 9.5/10
- And from Atomic in Australia – 72%
- Gamepron seems to like it – but no score.
- In Turkish, 8.5/10 from TRGamer
- And from the French – 4.0/5 from Gameblog.FR
- “World War II has never been this interesting” – 80 from Destructoid
- And slightly less love in French – 6/10 from Gamekult
- Games-Panorama with a German-language video review (scoring 8.0)
- Mash Those Buttons with a really well-written piece – and 4.8/5 to boot!
- Nerd Age with a 4/5
- Gamelitist with a 4/5
- PC MMGN with 9/10 (and a great opening quote!)
- Geekmandem with an 8/10
- VGRevolution with a 7.4/10
- Brash Games giving us a 7
- Lazy Ass Gamer (no score)
- Meristation (in Spanish) and a 9/10
- Igrorama (Serbian, so Google translate is my friend) (no score)
- Dealspwn dinging us for some bugs, with a 6/10
On top of the reviews, a couple of other fun pieces:
And another day of incoming reviews… please keep telling us where you find them!
- One from the depths of Glasgow: Highland Gamer – no score given
- Cheat Code Central up with theirs – 3.4/5
- From a smaller website: Boothammer – 9/10
- Examiner.com give us a 4/5
- Handheld Heroes picking up on a non-handheld game – thanks :) No score.
Please let us know of any others.
A required update for Red Orchestra 2 has just been released. Servers must update to maintain compatibility with clients. To recap what is included in this update:
- fixing the day 1 unlocks not working (Note: there still appears to be some cases where unlocks do not appear, but the major reason for them not working has been fixed. We’ll continue working on the other issues with the unlocks and get that out asap).
- Improved framerate to reduce hitching/dropping when artillery explodes
- spawn menu looping bug fixed
- various crash fixes
- decreased AI MG accuracy for vehicle AI
- Added a system so outdated servers should no longer show in the server browser (so make sure and update so people can find your servers)
Additionally, we’ve received word that PBBans streaming is now available for Red Orchestra 2. Head on over to the PBBans website for more information: HERE.