Archive for 2011
Following on from Total Biscuit’s WTF is… Red Orchestra 2 Part 1 – here is Part 2:
… that I just had to link this one in here. So here is the Total Biscuit interview, Part 1, in full:
Because everyone seems to be going slowly postal while waiting to see results from the press previews and from GamesCom, I thought I’d make a post here to list it all, as we find it. So here you go:
- And here’s an interview on a Games-Panorama in Germany
- Coming in rapidly now: here we have one from Destructoid, along with another batch of screenies
- And now we have the first part of Total Biscuit‘s video piece… and yes, it was a lot of fun to do!
- We have an interview piece with Nvidia on GEForce.com
- Earlier there was an article on Wargamer.com
- And one over on OXCGN about Tripwire’s “death simulator”. I rather like that tag – I’ll have to use it myself!
So, go give these guys some traffic – and let us know of any others!