Archive for August, 2011
… that I just had to link this one in here. So here is the Total Biscuit interview, Part 1, in full:
Because everyone seems to be going slowly postal while waiting to see results from the press previews and from GamesCom, I thought I’d make a post here to list it all, as we find it. So here you go:
- And here’s an interview on a Games-Panorama in Germany
- Coming in rapidly now: here we have one from Destructoid, along with another batch of screenies
- And now we have the first part of Total Biscuit‘s video piece… and yes, it was a lot of fun to do!
- We have an interview piece with Nvidia on GEForce.com
- Earlier there was an article on Wargamer.com
- And one over on OXCGN about Tripwire’s “death simulator”. I rather like that tag – I’ll have to use it myself!
So, go give these guys some traffic – and let us know of any others!
And here is our next trailer… produced in conjunction with FUGO Studios, based here in Atlanta. You’ll be seeing more of their work in game but, for now, enjoy the fun:
After some initial concerns about ratings in Australia, we are happy to annouce that Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad has been rated MA15+ ["Strong war violence, Gaming experience may change online"] by the Australian Government Classification Board, with no cuts required. Nice job by Lace Mamba Global in the UK and AFA in Australia.
For all you Australians, the game is now available uncut to pre-purchase through Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/35450/), Direct 2 Drive, Gamers’ Gate, Green Man Gaming and all good retailers in Australia!